Career Opportunity at Hansa - Campaign Specialist
Hansa Marketing Services is part of R K SWAMY HANSA, an emerging global group with 1,100+ professionals offering data analytics, market research, brand consulting, creative communication, and interactive services.
We are looking for a Chicago-based Campaign Specialist to facilitate campaign management projects for our clients. This is a contract employee role, with an option for full-time employment after an initial three-month trial period.
Desired Experience & Education
We are looking for candidates with experience in:
- Campaign management processes
- Audience/List selection for email and direct mail campaigns, based on customer segmentation and multi-variate selections
- Test cell creation and keycode assignment; ability to randomize hold out groups for benchmarking and comparison
- Execution of the campaign queries and output for implementation
- Campaign management tools, such as:
- IBM Campaign (aka Unica)
- SAS MA (Marketing Automation)
- SDL (aka Alterian Selection Planner)
- Marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience connecting campaign execution into marketing plans
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with MarCom calendars, briefs, campaign request forms, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in marketing and at least 3 years of experience with campaign tools. The ideal candidate can manage their time and communication well to understand and prioritize the tasks at hand. Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a must.
Hansa Marketing Services
626 Grove Street, Evanston, IL 60201
Application Open Date: August 14, 2013